5 Days Skardu By air
Cost from Skardu to Skardu
Air Ticket Return Price may range from 160,00 to 18500 depends upon travel dates.
Transport in Skardu for Complete tour Parado.
4 nights hotel stay 1 Room Each Night in Good Hotels Mountain Lodge Standard.
Tour Guide, Jeep Expenses,
bonfire one time
Places to Visit:
Tour Includes followings: –
– Indus River
– Majestic Karakoram Highway
– Nanga Parbat viewpoint
– Skardu valley
– Shangri-La Resort
– lower Katchura Lake
– Upper Katchura Lake
– Sadpara lake
– Deosai plains
– Manthoka Waterfall
– Kharmang Valley
– Shigar Valley
– Shigar Fort
– Sarfaranga Cold Desert
– Khaplu fort
Departure from Islamabad airport to Skardu, traveling over Nanga Parbat and Karakoram Mountain Range, arrived at Skardu Airport, Check inn to hotel take some rest, after rest Visit City and Budda Rocks and Katpana Cold Desert and Katpana Lake, Back to Hotel, Night Stay Skardu
Traveling to Shigar valley, visit cold desert, Shigar fort and traveling towards Manthoka waterfall whole day visit Shigar valley and Manthoka Waterfall back to Skardu stay night in skardu
Via Jeep or Prado Traveling to Deosai top visit Sadpara dam, kala Pani, bara Pani, Deosai plains, Sheosar lake and back to Skardu stay night in Skardu
Traveling to Khaplu valley, visit Khaplu fort and around valley and back to Skardu visit upper Katchura lake and lower Katchura lake, Shangri-la resort and stay in Upar Katchura Lake Resort
Yadgar Shohda Skardu, Azadi Square Skardu, Skardu Bazar and Cultural Shopping. Traveling back
to Islamabad via Skardu airport
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Entry Tickets
• Tea, Mineral water, and Cold drinks expense
• Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
• Personal insurances of client
-Tickets of forts, boating, Rafting and parks etc. not included.
Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on a request of participants or for their comfortability & also due to forced or unexpected circumstances itinerary can be altered at any time in tour.
[ Equipment List you must carry]
• Face Mask / Hand Sanitizer / Gloves
• Casual shoes / Trekking shoes / Softy
• Cotton trouser and shirts/Ts
• Jackets / Hoddies / Raincoat
• Hat / Sunglasses / Umbrella • CNIC (Identity Card)
We arrange travel like a family
[ Registration Process]
===> Deposit Rs: 50% advance tour Payment, remaining payment at the time of Departure from Islamabad.
===> 100% Advance air tickets Payment.
===> Send your prof
===> Received your receipt of advance payment
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. Must keep a sanitizer with you and use it often remember keep it within easy to reach.
• Wear a cloth face covering or face mask.
• If you are ill or feeling sick like temperature, cough, sneezing does not join the tour, stay home and stay safe and let other to be safe.
• Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
2. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
3. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
4. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from overheating.
5. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
7. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
8. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
9. “Cancellation Policy:
a. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
b. More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
c. 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
d. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
10. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
11. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
12. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly
Facebook page Alps Tours.
For further details contact/WhatsApp +92301 5060936 PTCL Landline. 051 260 23 56